Monday, November 28, 2005

Busy terminating

No, dear readers, tonight there will be no part four. I'm watching one of my favourite science-fiction movies tonight. Terminator III - Rise of the machines. Yes, another one with that californian guvernor in it.

My favourite actor in the movie? Oh, that must be the T-X, played by Kristanna Loken. I've never seen such a beautiful stone-face. Sexy, in fact. Without her in that part, T3 would have been just another action-movie.

Part four will eventually show up. I think.

2 comments:

Milla said...

T3 is the best of them all!! But your taste in maschine stinks.. Arnold is the one and only ;o)

PissedOffPencil said...

Yeah? Well, your taste sucks! Or was it the suck that tasted? ;o)

Arnold is a traitor, he went into politics and stopped gay marrige among other things.