Sunday, October 16, 2005

Spying

Last night I visited Tazzy and Piggy's Chocolate Starfish. (Not in person, just via my browser, mind you.) They had this thingy called StatsMap. I loved it and just had to have one for myself. I want to look at peoples houses too.

My cold has become better, thank you very much, which is a good thing since I have a math test tomorrow. I'm worried because I haven't been able to look into it as much as I wanted to. Oh well, it can't be worse than go to the dentist.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det stämmer ju inte ens en gång.. Enligt den så bor jag ju i en jävla håla. *S* Man ska nog akta sig för att vilja veta för mycket.

Francesca said...

I am glad you are feeling better and lots of luck on your Math Test. I am sure you will do very well.

That Map thing is intriguing...if not frightening as well. Amazing that you can actually locate a person's house on it.

(Also, I hope your daughter is speaking to you know after you messed up on the laundry! lol)

PissedOffPencil said...

M, my dear friend... you DO live in a fucking hole. A fucking cold hole. Move south. *giggling

francesca: Thank you and yes, that map thingy is a bit frigtening, I agree. RazorTongue's most precious pieces of clothing have been put in bleach and it seems that most of it got white again. :)

Virginia Gal said...

I love that it seems a universal truth that torturesome activities are compared to dentist visits!
Good luck with the math test!