Friday, December 23, 2005

Why I don't blog every day.

  1. It's that time of year. *shudder*
  2. I've got four kids. Lovely but a handful.
  3. I hate Christmas shopping, unless I do it alone.
  4. I refuse to stress, which makes my wife furious, which makes me take it even easier.
  5. I'm working on a home page for my baby sisters car club.
  6. I'm doing my best to get sick so I won't have to spend Christmas Eve with my MIL.
  7. I believe Christmas is about being together, not shopping your heart out.
  8. I stay up too late drinking beverages containing alcohol.

That's about it.

5 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

All valid reasons :)

Can't wait for part 11!

The Cook Crazy Economist said...

lol, i LOVE IT

at least you'RE honest! :)

Milla said...

That was not the reson why you don't post every day...They was good one, but they was for why you a feeling stressed out at the moment :) I mean.. it is not christmas every day of the year sweet one..

PissedOffPencil said...

Virginia Gal: It's on it's way. :)

Hijabisoverrated: Yes, honesty is mandatory in my book.

ScandinavianNova: I'm not stressed at all. In fact, this year I seem to be the only sane person in my neighbourhood, at least when it comes to Christmas.

Francesca said...

Aha!....I had wondered where you were...Glad you've clued us in...We must be very special to get 8 reasons! (One would have been okay!) lol