Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dear Santa.

You're fucked if you don't make up for this. I've been sitting up all night with a sick LittleAngel, who has been sneezing, coughing and threw up all over me. I warn you Santa! I want some compensation for this.

Let me at least win a couple of thousands on lottery. A million or two would be nice but I'm not greedy. I'll settle for less than 25.000. Remember Santa, she threw up ALL over me... My best pair of jeans, my most loved t-shirt and sweater and even my briefs (the ones with Bart Simpson) had their share of half-melted formula.


I know, I know, having kids isn't supposed to be a walk in the park but I've been nice, not only this year but most of my life (except for those years) and I don't think I deserved staying up all night before Christmas Eve trying to clean up that mess. I've slept one stinking hour! To top that off, I'm forced to spend Christmas Eve with my MIL who hates me.

I haven't been that bad, have I?

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Sorry!...I'm still laughing at the Bart Simpson underwear! lol

I'm such a terrible friend, aren't I?!! :)

I hope Little Angel is doing better by now...poor little sweeetie...sounds like she has a bit of a bug or something...and of all times to get it...

Be nice to MIL...but if it gets too unbearable, let her hold Little Angel so the baby can regift baby formula to HER... lol

Hugs!

Milla said...

Du vet väl att man aldrig får fler eller hårdare prövningar än man klarar av? :)

Och ju fler man får dessto starkare är man som människa. Och belöningen kommer.. var så säker underbara du :)

Sorry to hear the little angle is sick.. I hope she is feeling better now, and that you MIL did not eat you up last night ;-)

God Jul kramar i massor!