Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bird flu and nudity

The town of Sundsvall has been in panic. A bird, a Herring Gull, was found behaving irratically. It was quickly sent to a laboratory for analysis.

It turned out the bloody bird was drunk.


In Norway, two ballet dancers have stirred up a commotion by being photographed naked for an advertissiment for a mall in Oslo. Nine months later they were photographed again, the female being in the late stages of pregnancy. I, for one, can't find anything wrong with these pictures. I think they're just beautiful. If you can't stand two naked people in a beatiful picture, don't click here.

Oh, and craftsmen are better lovers than CEO's... ;o)

3 comments:

Francesca said...

I'm still laughing at the drunk bird! I'm should it must have caused a fright at first, but how the Hell did the damn bird manage to get drunk?!! lol

And the photos of that couple are very beautiful, actually. Why do people get so wound up about such things? It's not as though the pair of them have their naughty bits in full view. There is nothing remotely vulgar about the photos. We have to learn to appreciate this kind of natural beauty. It's lovely.

Milla said...

Lucky for me that it wasn't here, you know me and my obssesion for this bird-flu-thing :D
Poor bird, I wonder if someone gave him a Treo to have when tha hangover sets in. ;)

And the pictures are totaly ok with me. But now I remember why I don't like to have mine taken, I worry to much for what will happend 9 month later. lol

Ha en go och gla dag!

PissedOffPencil said...

Well, apparently the bird had been eating something from a nearby dump and not only did it get drunk, it died from alcohol poisoning...

ScandinavianNova: *grinning* Maybe it depends on how you are dressed? Or maybe not? *giggle*